Individual, Personalized, one-on-one treatment every session
TrueFix Physical Therapy provides individual, personalized, one-on-one treatment every session. To start out, there is a comprehensive neuromusculoskeletal evaluation conducted in order to determine the cause of your symptoms. This will also provide the necessary information needed for your therapist to determine the cause of your symptoms. This will also provide the necessary information needed to create you plan of treatment WITH you.
- Dry Needling/Electro Dry Needling (DN/EDN)
- Corrective and Therapeutic Strengthening Exercise
- Function Movement Screening
- Spine and Extremity Manipulation/Mobilization
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Dry Cupping
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Flexibility and Mobility Exercise
- Biomechanics and Anatomical Sport Specific Movement Analysis
- All soft tissue and muscular injury including tears and strains
- Sports Injuries: Endurance Athletes, Mixed Martial Arts, Baseball, Golf, Football
- Neck Pain and Headaches: Whiplash, herniated disc, headaches/migraines
- Mid and Low Back Pain: Rib Dysfunction, herniated disc, stenosis, spondylosis/spondylolisthesis, scoliosis
- Sacroiliac Joint: (SI-Joint dysfunction, piriformis syndrome)
- Hip Pain: Osteoarthritis, patellar tendinitis, patella femoral syndrome, ACL/PCL/MCL/LCLsprains and tears, meniscus tears, IT band dysfunction
- Arthritis: Degenerative osteoarthritis, cartilage degeneration
- Elbow Pain: Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s elbow (lateral/medial epicondylitis), instability
- Ankle & Foot Pain: Plantar Fasciitis, ankle sprains (acute and chronic)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- TMD: Temporomandicular Joint Dysfunction
Here’s Just A Few Of The Things Our Physical Therapy Team Can Do For You:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions.
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and come up with a game plan to get you out of pain and back into the gym and doing all of the activities that you love.
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful night’s sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day.
- We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term.
- We can help you avoid surgery – and painful injections.
- We can help you keep out of the doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you get back into the gym, lifting and training with your friends like you used to love to do before your pain started to get in the way.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from weight lifting pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About TrueFix Physical Therapy In Kansas City…
20+ 5 Star Reviews!
Eric Vargas was my PT. He was incredibly knowledgeable, went through exercises and stretches with me, not only telling me what to do but also what muscle groups were being targeted and why. He truly was a miracle worker.
I’ve been dealing with knee pain for over a year and a half, to the point where at its worst, I didn’t want to move. I went to countless doctors appointments, had two MRI’s, went to multiple physical therapists, and got my knee injected way more than I’d ever want to. I had resigned myself to no more. No more long walks. No workouts with impact. But today I finally ran a full mile without pain and it’s all thanks to Eric. I could not have done it without him. He truly is one of the best physical therapist around!!
I was having pretty substantial lower back pain at work for several months, and as a dentist it was difficult to work. I tried going to a chiropractor several times but they only provided short term relief and the pain never fully went away. I went to Dr. Vargas once a week for a month and did my at home physical therapy and my back pain is completely gone. Highly recommend Dr. Vargas.
Dr. Vargas has been a life saver for me!
I came to physical therapy looking for relief from arthritis, degenerative disk and fibromyalgia. I had been to various doctors, pain specialists, chiropractors, massage, and practiced various exercise routines that either didn’t help at all or only made the pain worse. I had major depression and a major lack of motivation.
Then I was referred to physical therapy. From the first visit I could tell that Dr. Vargas sincerely cared about helping me and with each visit I saw improvement. I learned which exercises were helpful and how to work through the pain – and to just keep moving! I had an increase in energy and I actually felt like a door had opened for me. I could finally vacuum an entire floor of my house when before I was lucky to vacuum one room! I could do so many activities that had been lost to me for years! Most importantly, I have more quality time with my family and more confidence in myself. At 65, instead of feeling as if all I had to look forward to was more pain, Dr. Vargas empowered me to take control of my body through learning the correct exercises and how to keep myself motivated.
Thank you, Dr. Vargas!
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you...